Founded in 1998, AWeber (www.aweber.com) is one of the most reputable and leading providers of email marketing. With 16+ years’ development, AWeber web-based services and tools have helped more than 120,000 bloggers, businesses, and entrepreneurs to grow by keeping in touch with their customers through email.
AWeber email marketing is widely chosen by people. In below AWeber Review, we will review its features, prices, easy-to-use and customer supports to figure out the reasons why AWeber email marketing is so popular.
AWeber Rich Email Marketing Features
AWeber specializes in delivering simple and fast email marketing, and its service includes rich and premium features, helping business owners implement successful email marketing for expanding their business worldwide. In the following, we list some of its core features for people to take a reference.
- HTML email templates: more than 600 templates make it easy to create good-looking emails
- Autoresponders and Email deliverability rate: sending a sequence of automatically delivered emails, and getting more messages delivered to subscribers
- Sign-Up forms with style: build list rapidly with great-looking and convenient sign-up forms
- Email newsletters: easy to create with advanced options as experts, especially for beginners
- RSS to email: automatically create emails from the latest blog posts
- APP showcase: connect user accounts with other online tools such as Facebook, WordPress, Paypal and Shopping Carts to attract more subscribers
- Email marketing tracking and analytics: track the performance of each send email or an email campaign as a whole
- Email marketing API: integrate the third party with AWeber
AWeber Email Marketing Prices
AWeber email marketing service price is quite affordable, and it offers monthly, quarterly as well as yearly pricing plans. The regular price of the email marketing starts from $19/mo, if customers sign up with long-term plan, they could save up to $34 totally.
In addition to $1 trial applies to its monthly plan, AWeber also provides risk-free 30 days money back guarantee. If customers are not fully satisfied with the email marketing service, just contact AWeber directly and simply within 30 days for a full, no-hassle refund.
AWeber Email Marketing is Easy-to-Use
With AWeber enhanced Drag-and-Drop editor, users, especially for newbies, can add headlines to make each section stand out, easily upload images or drag in own logo, make a button to create a clickable link, and choose social sharing icons to get emails shared, etc.
In addition, the Subscriber Segmenting will help target subscriber based on their actions with a single click. Whether people need to collect, manage, or segment, they could have a sign-up form on their websites and get the stats that matter in an easy-to-read layout to figure out how many people unsubscribed, how much revenue each message brought in, and more.
AWeber Customer Supports
If customers have questions about AWeber or its email marketing, its support team is available to offer effective and rapid assistances through toll-free phone, text chat and email. And AWeber makes sure that all of the specialists complete individual training and participate in group classes to keep their email expertise up-to-date.
Its knowledgebase, free, live webinars and Blog cover basic through advanced topics, solutions, detailed instructions, clear explanations, weekly live video training, and customers are allowed to check out anytime.
AWeber Email Marketing
With one of the best deliveries including rich features, super-affordable prices, easy-to-use email marketing tools as well as multiple reliable customer support services in the business, AWeber has helped get people’s email where it needs to go. If marketers or business owners are going to create email marketing campaigns, they enable to get suitable service at AWeber.
To know more about AWeber and its email marketing, please visit: www.aweber.com, and take a huge benefit from its $1 trail.